V-Form vs. Cool Sculpting…
You have choices when it comes to non-invasive procedures for reducing fat, tightening skin, and eliminating wrinkles. Viora V-Form and CORE technology provides better results than its competitors in the body contouring market.
What is CoolSculpting Fat Freezing?
Coolsculpting is based on the belief that cold can break down fat in the body. It is cleared by the FDA as a non-invasive method to eliminate fat in the abdomen, thighs, and arms. It is not recommended for use on the face or neck.
CoolSculpting Fat Freezing Cons
Fat loss from a Coolsculptingtreatment takes 3 to 4 months. Fat reduction is a gradual process, so you won’t notice a difference immediately. If you want to achieve a slimmer look for summer or a certain event, you’ll need to schedule your Coolsculpting treatment in advance. Some patients report that the procedure is painful. Your stomach, thighs or other treated body part is essentially “frozen”, and you may need to take a pain reliever up to a week after the procedure. Coolsculpting Fat Freezing works exclusively on fat cells. It doesn’t have the capacity to tighten skin and reduce fat cells the way Viora V-Form does.
How is Viora V-Form different from CoolSculpting Fat Freezing?
Viora V-Form is a painless treatment, cleared by the FDA, which uses a combination of radiofrequency (RF) waves and vacuum therapy to reduce fat and tighten skin. Your Viora V-Form practitioner applies glycerin oil and then uses a handpiece that emits RF waves combined with vacuum therapy to treat the target area. Each treatment lasts 15 to 30 minutes, and you’ll need between 6-8 treatments for optimal results. Viora V-Form requires more visits to your practitioner than Coolsculpting Fat Freezing, but each session is painless and shorter than a Coolsculpting session.
Viora V-Form Advantages over Coolscuplting Fat Freezing
- Treats the face, neck, and body, including the forehead, eye area, nasolabial folds, chin and “jowls”
- Tightens skin on the arms, back, abdomen and other areas. Coolsculpting doesn’t have skin tightening capabilities.
- Is a quick, painless procedure. Each session lasts half as long as the shortestCoolsculpting procedure. Most patients can return to normal activity immediately.
- The Viora V-Form practitioner can tailor the treatment to every patient’s needs by using one of four RF frequencies. This includes Viora’s fourth, multi-frequency mode, powered by CORE technology.
- Viora Reaction treats all three skin layers–the epidermis, dermis, and subcutaneous fat layer–to better treat cellulite and reduce fat cells. Viora Reaction revitalizes collagen, causing it to reproduce and give skin a tighter, more youthful appearance.